Yik Koh Teo LLC, a limited liability law corporation
Advocates and Solicitors (Co Reg no. 200210434D)

141 Cecil Street, #04-03/04

Tung Ann Association Building

Singapore 069541
Tel : 63230068 Fax : 63233262
Email :

It has come to our notice that someone is fraudulently using the name Yik Koh Teo & Attorneys to perpetrate a SCAM involving an inheritance claim.  Please note that we are not Yik Koh Teo & Attorneys and have not sent out any letters on inheritance claim.   If you receive any offers to participate in a huge inheritance claim, IT IS A SCAM.   Please report it to the police immediately.
Change of Name - Deed Poll

A person can change his name by making a declaration.  Such a declaration (commonly referred to as a Deed Poll) is signed sealed and delivered by the person wishing to change his name.  Where the name to be changed is that of a minor child the declaration is made on the minor's behalf by both of the parents.  The Deed Poll has been accepted by the Singapore Immigration and Registration as evidence of change of name for the issue of a new identity card.  The birth certificate however cannot be amended to the new name.   

We are pleased to introduce our on-line order form for Deed Poll so that you can give us your instructions on line.  By using this service you only need to make one trip to our office to execute the form before our solicitors.  

If you wish to do a Deed Poll, please fill in the form below, check your entries then click the "submit" button to forward it to us.  If clarification is needed, we will contact you at the telephone number provided by you otherwise we will prepare the Deed Poll and contact you to come to our office to sign it.   Please note that full payment for the service (S$100.00) has to be made at the time of execution.

If you need clarification in completing the form, please contact us at 63230068.

Please note that use of this on-line facility is subject to the conditions set out at this link.

Main Page, Back

1.           Please enter the following particulars of the person whose name is to be changed.

              Present Name                                                                    
              I/C or Birth Cert no.                                       Age

2.           Please enter the new name to be assumed

              New Name                                                                           

3.           If the person whose name is to be changed is a minor (below 21 years)
              please enter the name of and NRIC nos. of the parents

              Names of Parents                                                                  I/C Nos.
               Address (if different from the child's address)

4.            This form was submitted by :

               Name                                                                                    Contact number
               Address or Email Address

5.            Any other instructions